Our Top Choices for Dining and Shopping
Dining with a Sunset View:
- Tropix Beach Bar- our on-site beach bar - this location is perfect for a sunset view while dining on casual food
- Barefoot Beach House- 332 S. Gulfview Blvd. 727-449-8070- A beachside café perfect for a light snack or a homemade dessert
- Crabby’s Beachwalk Bar and Grill- 333 S. Gulfview Blvd. 727-608-2065- Offers the best in seafood and is located at a breathtaking sunset view
- Hooters- 381 Mandalay Ave. 727-443-7263- Roof top bar, frozen drinks, full menu and a beautiful sunset view.
- Island Way Grill- 20 Island Way- 727-461-6617- This favorite restaurant offers amazing sunsets, harbor views and outdoor dining.
Other Dining Spots:
- IHOP - directly on property – serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and also provides room service from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm
- Gondolier Italian Restaurant- 674 Gulfview Blvd. 727- 441-3353- From pizza to pasta, you will delight in Gondoliers Italian Restaurant and located near the hotel.
- Frenchy’s- 4 beach locations- Frenchy’s has been on the island for a number of years. With four locations to choose from, you are sure to find a Frenchy’s no matter where you are.
- Marlin Darlin- 2819 West Bay Dr. Bellair Bluffs- 727-584-1700- Perfect for steak and seafood!
- Cooters Restaurant and Bar -423 Poinsettia Ave. – 727-462-2668 –Fish, chicken and seafood with an adjacent sports bar
- Lobster Pot -478 Mandalay Ave-727 446-8809-Elegant and delicious! A variety of choices with a delightful flair, the Lobster Pot is popular among visitors and natives! Plan a meal here, we think you’ll love it!
Clearwater Beach offers many shops. From beach attire to souvenirs, it’s all here right on the island or take an excursion and visit some of the best shopping around Tampa Bay:
- International Mall - Tampa
- Downtown Dunedin -Antique shops, café restaurants and unique shopping is found in this area.
- Downtown St. Petersburg - Artsy, hip and chic, Downtown St. Peter is a must see for a day excursion with unique shops, dining and museums